Wednesday, August 7, 2013




          so, I did a little work today, but I am more of a night owl and wanted to put something out before midnight. I was working on making my ship capable of being polled in by gravity into planets, when something really started to bug me.


          Now, this has been bugging me for a little while, but I sort of ignored it so I could play with other things, but not anymore. what is wrong? well, it may be necessary to show this then...


          I made the belt using a plain with a texture, and now I am questioning if that is all it takes to make a belt. The belt should not %100 disappear when you look at it at the wrong detection. I will probably make a cylinder and texture that... now, in time I will make asteroids, and I will add those to the belts, but for now I will just take the easy way.   

No comments:

Post a Comment