Monday, August 5, 2013

          I have been busy today will filling out application, and doing chores. I need money to buy new headphones and a new moues, so I will have to get a job.... I hope I get one soon.

         I did not want to leave all 6 of my viewers with no news, so I will show off what I have right now, staring with a pic, and a YouTube Chanel.

          I am not happiest with the blue star, I think it could use a little work, and there are 3 moons on that blue gas giant, one is just out of the picture. The circles in the middle of the screen are navigation tools, if you are viewing from observation they should not appear.

          about the circles... those are your heading indicate; the biggest one tells you how  far you turn left or right, the small one in the middle gives you your up and down, the one off to the side tells you your sortof twisting angle...

here is my YouTube channel, I posted a version of this game that is kind of out of date, but only by a little...

http://www.youtube.com/user/BendeleTech

No comments:

Post a Comment