Wednesday, August 14, 2013



          Gravity dose it again... Who would thing gravity would give me so much problems making a game that takes place in space?! So, I was making the ship I talked about a few days go, when I found out that if the ship rotates up or down, gravity for my player would not change. The ship could be upside down, and you would not.
          This is not good for a space game, and I took too much time trying to fix this. I asked on a unity asking site, and did not get any good answers yet. I may have come to a salutation of my own.... instead of rotating the ship, and moving the ship, why not rotate everything else, and move everything else.

          In the time I spent finding my answer to my small problem, I did work on the ship a little. I was thinking of the Borg when I made the outside of it....


No comments:

Post a Comment