Sunday, August 4, 2013


            I have been attempting to make a space game for a good week or two now. After being very happy by the smallest of progress, and sharing them with everyone I know, I decided to start a blog so I would not be driving everyone nuts
            so far I have navigation, and base movement. I also have a way to die, and one star system. the star system. the star system consists of one blue star, and 2 gas giants. The giants might have been ignited if this was real life... one of the gas giants has 3-4 moons, one of them witch will be inhabited soon, if I get to coding that in.

         and if my mouse stops acting up... every now and then it will stop working, despite the fact that it has new battery... it might just be going dead


          oh, I also wanted to make a ship capable of editing plaints when players are not on them. I was thinking it would only be for people who are running the server it is on, kind of like minecraft's "Oped" players.

No comments:

Post a Comment