Thursday, August 8, 2013




          Gravity, it is bringing me down... actually, the problem is that it is NOT bringing me down. I took on the fun fun task of trying to make gravitational polls to planets and stars,  and it showed me that I made my ships wrong. Gravity is not just a simple "move down Y" in space, it is a complicated task to program witch will take lots of thinking and testing.  or, at lest for me it is...
          I spent most of my day on the game today, and all I did was make the system look bigger, and completely messed up the way I move. I need to sit down and really think about this, and make use of Google...


          On a separate note, some people I know have been asking for a downloadable version of the game, even tho I do not have a 10th of it completed... I am thinking about giving them one, even if it is laughable now...

No comments:

Post a Comment