Tuesday, August 6, 2013



          so, again, today has been too busy.... My pregnant cousin came over to visit, and I had to prepare for tai-kwon-do tonight. I just learned that it will take 6 months to test for my red belt, not 3. and again I do not want to leave my page blank for a day, so today I will talk about the system's blue star.


          Blue stars are the hottest stars, or so Google says, and should melt any ship that comes close to it. That being said, that gas giant not too far from it should be ignited.... I have no idea why I have not moved that gas giant yet, it has been bugging me for a little while....
           The star has come some way in the way of looks, just last week it was nothing more then a blue blob. I still am not the happiest with it, but I am okish with it. Maybe if I release an Alpha and people ask for improved stars, then I will fix it. for now, it is just me being like an artist seeing flaws in all of his masterpieces.
          You may have seen the word "hot" in the upper right hand corner of the picture. that indicates that you are a little too close to the star. It will go from 'hot" to "OVERHEAT" and then you will die. I am not sure how I will make the re-spawn system yet. I was thinking of using space stations as check points...

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of space stations! Maybe for some of the checkpoints have hidden or difficult to find stations with easter eggs?

    ReplyDelete